Sunday, December 11, 2005
The Internet Is On My Invitation List
I'm almost twenty five and I'm still not dead. This is cause for jubilation and coffee and music. Mostly because I think my father lost more money. Every sort of milestone birthday he complains that he lost a bet that I wouldn't live to see that year.

So the jubilation and coffee and music.

I'm inviting any of my local readers, even any lurkers that I'm unaware of, and if anyone *cough*'Rezzie*cough* wanted to fly into town and surprise me, that would be extra jubilation.

The coffee and music (amazing musican named Kev) will be at Cosmos, 8278 La Mesa Blvd, La Mesa CA 91941, please bring your own jubilation at about 7 PM.


2 Comments:

Blogger luca said...

That sounds like fun! I'm sorry I can't make it. Best wishes besides!

Blogger Michael said...

I will be there with my camera to vlog the event.

Speaking of which, I need to get on mailing you the camera and leaves which didn't make it the first time :)

Ahh Christmas!

Post a Comment

<< Home