Thursday, December 08, 2005
At The End, I Launch Myself Into Space.
TEN random things you might not know about me
I have this weird aversion to people touching my knees.
I am a huge Lindsey Lohan fan. That includes her music career.
I can throw, but I catch like a girl.
I don't understand the appeal of extreme sports.
The most flattering mirror I own is my car's rear view mirror.
If you ask me how I got a scar, I will lie and make up a more interesting story than the truth, which is prolly that I fell off a curb or something pathetic.
I dream of being a sheep in a Christmas play.
On roadtrips I stop at dinners and I ALWAYS order chicken strips.
I have artwork by both Coco and Lou on my desk.
If you spell a word out loud, I have to write it down, I can't follow it otherwise.

NINE places I’ve visited
Washington DC
San Antonio, TX
Ensenada, Mexico
Reno, NV
Cotton, MN
Santa Fe, NM
Eau Claire, WI
St. Louis, MO
Seattle, WA

EIGHT ways to win my heart
Rub my shoulders
Get my pets names right
Make me laugh
Surprise me
Be passionate about something
Let me name something of yours
Play music
Tolerate all my hugs and kisses

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
It isn't so much a matter of the things I wanna do, I just wanna make the most of the opportunities that are presented to me, and to soak in what I am lucky enough to experience.

SIX things I’m afraid of
Biting into rotten food
Touching dead things
Going crazy
Pincher bugs crawling in my ears (when I was a kid, someone told me they do that and I've never gotten over it)
Being crushed in a small space
Tom Cruise

FIVE things I don’t like
Losing a friend
Tooth pain
Being cold
My earlopes being folded up
Throwing up

FOUR ways to turn me off
Refuse to hear me out
Mistreat my stuffed animals
Mistreat my pets
Have no personality

THREE Things I do every day
Drink tea
Daydream
Dance

TWO things that make me happy
People
The internet

ONE thing on my mind right now
My coming trip to England


2 Comments:

Blogger TommyDB said...

Woah. You're coming to England?

Should I be afraid? :)

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yes.

And yes.

Post a Comment

<< Home