Tuesday, November 15, 2005
So Then Lou Said .........
.............. "Do you know who Jensen Ackles is?"

So I told her that yes, he'd gotten me thrown out of a mall once.

Which isn't entirely true.

I got myself thrown out, really. With the help of his bodyguards.

See, Bug and I were in the mall one day, and I guess Jensen was there to do some sort of promotion for Days Of Our Lives. So we pass the crowd of panting, fanatic girls, waiting for him, and we briefly consider joining them. Mass hysteria can be great fun.
But we decided to pass.

Anyway, we're walking away from the crowd and who do we see coming, but Jensen and his two HUGE bodyguards, in this formation, towards us.




Bug and I exchange a covert glance. She KNOWS what I'm about to do.
We continue our leisurely pace, letting no sign of recognition pass across our face. The bodyguards are aware of us, but far more concerned about the approaching crowd. Mentally, they've classified us as a non-threat. We continue moving toward each other.



When we are exactly even with each other, I suddenly launch my body directly sideways.


This was the move that got me thrown out by his bodyguards. I had just enough time to oh-so-cooly and detachedly say, "Hi" in the same tone I might have used had he thrown himself at me, before I was tossed over one the bodyguards shoulders and take a safe distance away.

The look of shock/annoyance/vaguely-impressed-that-I'd-managed-it on Jensen's face as he held me in a dip, PRICELESS.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once dropped a girl doing a dip like that. Or rather, she put all her weight on me and we toppled over like the off-balance mass that we were. Good thing I'm a lot stronger now than I was back then.

;-)

Post a Comment

<< Home