Tuesday, November 22, 2005
QED
I'm sick.

I thought to myself, "I don't want to be sick on Thanksgiving."

Then I thought to myself, "Why does that thought sound familiar somehow?"

Thinking back, I can't remember a Thanksgiving in the past 8 or so years, that I haven't had a cold.

QED - Turkey's spread disease. Or gratitude weakens your immune system.



But the part I find really weird?

People always, and almost ONLY, compliment me when I'm sick.
Anytime I'm in anyway sick to my stomach, people tell me my skin looks good.
The days I'm a walking snotball, supposedly I look like I've lost weight.

QED - Death becomes me.


3 Comments:

I love the foil ball in the post below.

Somehow, I believe that holds the secrets.

I don't believe it looks like Nick Nolte's mug shot. I believe you were being flirted upon.

I hope you don't have the bird flu -- that is the turkey's revenge.

Just be careful.

That's all I'm saying.

Oh, and the foil ball is my new wallpaper.

Blogger jiggs said...

I keep a walking snotball as a pet. His name is "snotty". His full name, of course, is "Snotty McBooger the third".

Blogger Michael said...

takes a moment to try and say it again...

"death becomes y.hhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah a ha hahahah a hha h a ha h hah ah a"

Post a Comment

<< Home