Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Ok, You Lovely Sexy People That Read My Blog.
We need your imput.

Coco called me last night, utterly overwhelmed with giddy possibilities.

She supposed to hand out programs at her school's production of Romeo and Juliet. They're giving her all those programs to hand out. Unsupervised.

The more mischievious of you out there are already giggling, aren't you?

Suggestions people. We need them.

I'm thinking crytic notes should be tucked in at random.

"They're watching. Slip out and meet me in the janitor's closet under the stairs. Bring the envelope or else."

"Will you marry me?"

"The person next to you has a gun. We think. We're not sure. Could you ask?"

"You have won a raffle prize of "Line In The Play." During the balcony scene, just after Juliet goes inside for the second time, please stand and shout, "Romeo hath a small knob!"




Oh, and did I mention her skeezy ex that cheated on her, he's playing Romeo?
Lets see if we can do something with that.


6 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

"The pirates in this play went on strike for five weeks to see if they could get more lines, but came back to do the play because they need the credit. To show your support, please shout 'Argh!' when they come on the stage."

"Heads. Tails. Heads. Tails. Oh, wait, wrong play. Sorry."

"Bring back the Act."

"Vote for Elizabeth."

"Avoid the plague, drink Ale."

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

"John Lennon is still alive and his phone number is...."

"I need some help with my artificial leg. Meet me by the oak tree out the back. Make sure nobody follows you this time".

"I had a wonderful time last night. Let's do it again. You bring the olives this time".

"If you look closely, Romeo has his lines written on his waistband. That's why he keeps touching himself...there".

"Congratulations! You have won something".

"I'm not your real father".

"The frozen pond is especially slippery at night".

"Sunrise spells disappointment".

"I know you stole my porcelain dolls. And I know where you live".

"I can't reach the..."

"If you've never seen or read this play before, Romeo is unconscious at the end when Juliet finds him. She thinks he's dead and commits suicide. When Romeo wakes up and sees what Juliet has done, he kills himself. Yes, it is a tragedy, but it's quite funny too in a way, when you see it written down".

"Magic lesbians".

"If eight plus one is five and five plus eight is two, what is nine plus three or is your name Will?"

"Ever run on stage naked at someone else's play? Strangely tempting, isn't it?"

"...and a bottle of bats".

"The velvet lemon".

"Don't look now, but..."

"I am the ice maiden and I want my revenge, Stuart".

"This is no joke".

"Sign of the times".

"Twelve or thirteen? Please hand in your answer to the usher at the interval".

"Gibbons".

"The filth of marketing displays itself without shame amidst the muriel of doubt".

Blogger Minoa said...

Everyone else is laughing as they read their pamphlet, why aren't you?

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

surprise! you have scabies!

blame it on romeo! that's where everyone else got them.

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

congratulations! you have scabies!

blame it on romeo, 'cause he's where it started.

Blogger Thérèse said...

"Romeo, Romeo, wherefore fart thou Romeo?"

"Romeo, dude, your slip is showing."

(on-stage cue) "Juliet: Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"
(from audience) "He's in the bushes, doing, well, you know, but he'll be right back!"

(on-stage cue) "Juliet: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
(from audience) "But we're talking about a guy who just farted three lines ago!"

(on-stage cue) "Romeo: O, I am fortune's fool!"
(off-stage quip) "That's right! Fool!"

Post a Comment

<< Home