Friday, November 11, 2005
I Wonder ..........


........... what would happen if I bought a breeding pair of rabbits and let them loose in the building here at work.

I mean, I KNOW what would happen.

Tell me that wouldn't be cool, if there were cute widdle fluffy bunnies everywhere and we are all just used to it and treated it like it was normal.

"Be aware of the bunnies" signs on the doors.

"Yes, I'm sorry the bill we sent you had the total chewed off the bottom. It was supposed to read ......."

"Check his tag. The receptionist names each one."

"You recieved your product and there was a bunny in the box? Yes. It happens."

"Thank you for touring our facility. Have a bunny."




Incidently, in looking up pictures of bunnies, I found that there is actually a company called Web TV, that keeps a rabbit as an office pet.


3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

yes, i would like to place an order for two hundred and five bunni-- I mean, shares of stock in your company...do the -er- little furry..."incentives"...come with?

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

that first picture hurts me with it's massive dose of cuteness.

Blogger Thérèse said...

I know what you mean, miss kendra, I needed a minute to recover.

Post a Comment

<< Home