Saturday, November 26, 2005
Another Actual Conversation
ZezZee - "I've decided that I want to grow up to be like you. I mean, well, would YOU want to grow up and be you?"

Valancy Jane - *long slow smile* "Hell yeah." *turns to Bunny* "Bunny, I've decided I wanna grow up to be just like you. Would YOU wanna grow up to be you?"

Bunny - *long slow smile*

ZezZee - *sees this in a whole new light, not an unpleasant one, but certainly unexpected, that she's emulating a woman who is emulating her mother*


2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

the picture reminds me of the best of the 80's, 90's, and now.

Blogger Michael said...

um, shoot, this comment was for the reference to your grandpa's photo of you but i got mixed up. oh well


and har har har har har to this comment, i laughed heartily.

Post a Comment

<< Home