Thursday, October 27, 2005
Things I Saw While Sitting On The Front Steps Of My Apartment Complex Gate, Late Last Night.
  1. A thriving home business, selling drugs, two apartment complexes down.
  2. Two old friends see each other, say hello, ask how the families are, shake hands. All while still driving their cars. At 40 MPH.
  3. A man that thought I was a hooker.
  4. A man and a woman fighting, and deciding to separate just as they passed me. The woman then walked back past me again, on the phone with her mother saying, "Mom, I'm sorry I'm late but you don't understand, my marriage is ENDING." I felt so bad, I wanted to say something or do something, but her body language didn't invite interruption, and apparently I looked like a hooker at the moment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home