Wednesday, October 26, 2005
So Then I Said ...........
.............. "David, that looks like a cross between a kilt and my favorite plaid miniskirt in my sophmore year."

David dropped a glass of wine in the bathroom the other night. Don't ask, it's a long story, and too boring to justify it's length. Wine got everywhere, including all over his pants.

And the only thing in my apartment that fit him was a tan and red plaid fleece throw blanket. Well, either that or one of my knit dresses, but on him that would have just looked like the weirdest WWF wrestling costume ever, so we stuck with the blanket kilt.

A moment of silence for my bathroom rug, if you don't mind.

*moment of silence*

*uncomfortable rustling because no one bothered to look at a clock when it started, so no one is sure when a minutes up and no one wants to look to eager to look at their watch*

Anyway, I thought as I reverse wine - pressed my bathroom rug in the tub, stomping on it to loosen the stain, maybe I should just throw the towels and shower curtain in with the rug, and then pour in the rest of the bottle of wine, and change the whole color theme of my bathroom to wine red.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home