Tuesday, October 25, 2005
'Rezzie Emails Me Every Morning Before I Come To Work .......
........ taking advantage of the time difference to fill my inbox each day.
She always tells me what she's wearing that day, in detail. She always tells me about what she dreamed about the night before. She sometimes sends me a song, or tells me what's on her mind that morning.

Then I email her and tell her what I'm wearing and if I had any interesting dreams last night and send her whatever song I had on repeat the whole way to work.

Anyway, I replied to her dream email by telling her two stories.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a book store with Bunny and I picked up a really well done travel book, where the auther gave all sorts of history on the place and wrote about what it was REALLY like to be there and I marveled over the book and Bunny said she thought I could write a book like that. "You've got a book like that in you" she said in my dream and I was so flattered and encouraged and I knew she was right.

David fell asleep at his place and when I went to wake him, he rolled over in an obvious state of only about 1/3 awake. He raised an empty hand and said "Here, have the cool spoon" and I was like, "Huh?"
Then he opened his eyes and said that his dream and waking up had all gotten mixed up and that in his dream he'd had the REALLY cool spoon and when I woke him up, he wanted to give me the spoon, except that then he remembered that he'd just dreamed the spoon.

What could I say, except, "Thank you!" and kiss him? I mean, he gave me the cool spoon. Who cares if it was just a dream?

*big grin*

He likes me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Yes. Yes, he does.

Hee.

Or rather, he has the good sense to like you.

Post a Comment

<< Home