Thursday, October 20, 2005
Miss Kendra Wants To Know Who David Is.
"Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less than half an hour. So all we have to do it get in, steal the princess, make our escape. After I kill Count Ruegan."
Name that movie.

But anyway.

Lets talk about David.

I met David at my coffeeshop. He played the bass there quite a bit, and I was drawn to watching him, his hands in particular.
I loved his smile. He looked fun and smart and kind all at once.
One night he came over and talked to me, and in all our ensuing conversations I learned that he was in fact, fun and smart and kind. More fun and smart and kind than I'd imagined.





He's a civil engineer, a pretty good one I think. He's certainly the hottest one I know.
He's a proud uncle/godfather to Hannah.

He's a guitar model for Timberline Guitars.






He smiles like this a lot. *deep sigh* I love it when he smiles. It makes me want to kiss him, instantly.
He makes me smile, too.
Everywhere I go, people pull me aside and tell me how great he is. As if I needed any convincing.


He loves his mother.
He loves his cat.
He's a solid midwestern boy with california cool.
He has the good sense to like me back.
His bedroom is full of architectural models and glow in the dark stars.
He makes good coffee.
He is the snuggliest man ever.
He's a ninja AND a rock star.

My little heart never stood a chance, did it?


4 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

it certainly did not.

yay for you!

woot! woot!

Blogger robiewankenobie said...

you mean that you gets to keep him? lucky you!

Blogger zezzee said...

PRINCESS BRIDE!!! Do I get a prize?
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!

Blogger T said...

He plays bass!!! That means he's alright in my book :-D

PS - what's wrong with a pony tail!????

Post a Comment

<< Home