Friday, October 28, 2005
Confessions
  1. When I sneeze or blow my nose, I feel compelled to look at the tissue for a second before I throw it away. I have no idea why.
  2. My nickname in high school was Cheese Nip. My friend Lissy offered one to me, "Cheese Nip?" and I, not seeing the bag, responded, "Yes, dear?" I LIKED that nickname.
  3. If it isn't a poisonous spider, I don't kill it. I let it stay in my apartment.
  4. My Other Homie in Marketing says it's funny when I mention on my blog that I haven't brushed my hair for days, because he sees me everyday and can verify that it's true.
  5. The inspiration for my breakfast today was a craving for an gradeschool lunch. So I had white bread with peanut butter, fruit and an orange soda. It was GREAT.
  6. I don't like breakfast cereals except the really healthy ones. Even as a kid, I'd only really go as far as to eat Rice Chex or Cheerios. Raisin Bran was ok if they didn't try to sugarcoat the flakes. I loved Shredded Wheat, until they kept trying to put frosting on it. Ick. Don't even try to come at me with something like Lucky Charms. Blech! I'd rather eat oatmeal.
  7. That said, I would rather steal a spoonful of brown sugar while making cookies, than actually eat a cookie. I don't make any sense, I know. My brother used to joke that it made him nervous when I'd bake cookies, but wouldn't eat them.
  8. I had one odd chopstick, and I felt sorry for it and couldn't throw it away. So I added little blue star streamery-thingies to the end and made it my coffee stirrer at work. I love it and I'm glad I found a use for it.
  9. I relate very much to being an odd chopstick, and I wish people would see me for my possibilities.
  10. One of my favorite places in the entire world is the stationary aisle at the drugstore. I can and sometimes will spend an hour there.


1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

if you were my chopstick I'd definatly add ribbons.

Post a Comment

<< Home