Monday, October 31, 2005
Another Actual Conversation
David - "So. I was thinking, and you need another pet. I'm going to buy you another pet."

VJ - "Wha ...............? I mean, ok! Wait, why? Which one of my pets did you just kill?"

David - "None of them!!!!"

*long pause*

VJ - "Which one of my pets is dead and you don't want to tell me until I have a new pet in my hands to distract me from a big hysterical crying fit?"

David - "None of them. That I know of ................ *walks around quickly* ............. yeah, none."

*long pause*

VJ - "You can't have Dulce, no matter what you give me."

David - "Dulce loves me more (editors note - LIE!) anyway, but that's not what I'm trying to do."

*long pause*

VJ - "Is this like a confront your fears thing? Is it a pet pincher bug or something?"

David - "No."

*very, VERY long pause*






VJ - "Sheesh, what the heck, did you back your car over my mother or something!?!?"

David - "No. Put your shoes on, we're going. I have it all picked out."

I love him. HE BOUGHT ME A PET.

A WHOLE ENTIRE PET TO NAME AND LOVE AND POKE AT THE GLASS AND ATTRIBUTE HUMAN THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS TO AND LOVE OH SO DEARLY.

This is how to win my love, people.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Wayne.* I love him like the wombat I always wanted as a child.
* Actually a cousin's of Wayne, that happened to have his picture on google images.


1 Comments:

Blogger Bake Town said...

What is it?

Post a Comment

<< Home