Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Striking Back
Earlier today, I posted this on the lost and found section of craigslist.com.

"Lost - Sense of Humor about this Remodel
Yesterday's migraine is back, and one of the workman is taking a sledgehammer to a pick of metal for no reason that I can determine. He's supposed to be laying carpet. Admittedly I don't know much about carpet, but I'm not sure that what he's doing is helping with the 'finish and get out' process we're paying for. It feels like he's pounding on the back of my eyeballs with that hammer. I would ask him to stop, if I trusted myself not to make references to his mother. Someone, please, bring me a drink and tell me I've won some free trip, leaving right now. Please? "

Thanks to Coworker, She of the Lovely Curls, I've found it again.

Everytime the crazy workman swung the hammer at the piece of metal, she'd say "Owwwwww," perfectly timed with his hit.
He'd stop, look around, look at the metal, shake his head and swing again.
After about five minutes of this, he stopped altogether and went back to laying carpet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home