Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Something Left Unsaid.
JR came by on Saturday and picked up his things. I cried. My heart broke.

Just because I think breaking up is the right thing, doesn't make it easy.

And now that everything is divided up and cds returned and plans made to switch our joint phone plan to separate ones, I still feel like there is something left to say.



Thank you, JR.

Thank you for two years of nice memories.

Thanks for the back massages.

Thank you for all the financial advice/help.

Thank you for being a good listener.

Thanks for meeting me in that coffee shop, the first time.

Thank you for letting me play with your puppy and your bunnies.

Thanks for all the flowers.

Thanks for helping me dye my hair, getting the tricky part in the back of my neck.

Thanks for all the times you packed my lunch.

Thanks for never once forgetting an anniversary.

Thanks for all the cards and notes and poems and most of all, the love letters. I'll save them all, and re-read them when I need a lift.

Thanks for wiping tears and remembering when bills were due and for loving me. For two years, I never felt alone, I always knew I had a hug and a shoulder and someone to love me.

For two years someone loved me utterly, and if you think I'm not going to miss that, you're crazy.

I am a far better person for having known and been with you. I hope you can say the same about me, because I gave us my best.


1 Comments:

Blogger pntaylor said...

This is so sad.I have been following you two since you started in the coffee shop thing.
The saddest part of a broken heart isnt the ending so much as the start.

Post a Comment

<< Home