Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Ok, Somebody, 'Fess Up.
Somebody is behind this, I know it.

And by 'this,' I mean how many people have hit on me in the last two weeks.

Someone is orchestrating this, to boost my ego or something.

There is simply no way that this many people have been nursing a crush.
I mean, come on, people. I was never THAT good looking. I clean up well, and have an ass to die for, but really. I'm not stunning. And I'm definatly not looking my best these days, I'm busy and tired and stressed.

Someone is telling everyone, "Go hit on VJ, make her feel good, she's not one for rebound flings, so you're safe."

So thanks, but I'm on to y'all. I feel so loved and flattered that y'all would do that to cheer me up. Don't worry, I won't ruin it by taking it seriously.


1 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

oooooh honey!

you look so good i could sop you up with a biscuit.

a vegan biscuit, if that makes a difference.

=)

Post a Comment

<< Home