Friday, September 30, 2005
Meth
Meth McMeth Methy MethMeth.

I need to use that word more.

Meth Lab. How To.

Meth is good.

Meth. Meth. Meth.

See, back in November I made a joke about running a meth lab in my kitchen.

And now I'm, "Valancy Jane, frustrating meth addicts since 2004."

I show up on all sorts of searches for meth lab related questions, and I love that they waste their time coming here and not getting the info they seek. I love that the guy that came to my blog with the search "accidently washing crystal meth in water" probably lost that batch, no thanks to me. I feel I'm doing my part to better the world.
So from now on, I'm using the word METH more. I want to be high on all the searchs. I want to be here, people.
Feel free to use the word meth in comments.


1 Comments:

Blogger luca said...

Don't forget Methamphetamine.

Post a Comment

<< Home