Friday, September 16, 2005
Maybe You Have To Know Bunny For This To Be Funny....
........... so I'll try to explain. Bunny has had a very adventurous life, as have I, but in very different ways. To illustrate, this is a story she told me this week.

Bunny - "So on Tuesday, I was in the area, running errands, and decided to go hang gliding off the cliffs in La Jolla. We crash landed on a NUDE BEACH!"

See, I find everything in that story, other than the nude beach, shocking. Hang gliding on a whim, crash landing!?!?


2 Comments:

Blogger michael.dufel said...

You are great
and so very cool
Too bad we haven't hung out since high school.
We didn't attend the same classes
yet together we did attend the same masses.
Can you guess who I am with these clues
or must I give more. ;)
A clue if you like:
I can tell you it's not Mike.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yes, I'd like a clue.

Post a Comment

<< Home