Monday, September 26, 2005
In My Continuing Effort ...........
.......... to be in the children's christmas musical at my church, I attempted to audition as an 8th grader. (It's open to kindergarten to 8th graders)

The scary part is how close it came to working, but one of the kids slipped up and called me "Miss [VJ]" and the jig was up.

I am now a drama coach, which keeps me close enough to see opportunities to try again.

I haven't given up, by any means.

I WILL appear in the childrens' christmas musical.

Plan B involves getting Shannon (who can come to practices but will be out of town for the performance) to audition for a speaking role, then talking the other coaches into casting her, then when she doesn't show on the night of the show, announcing that I know all her lines.

Plan Z, if all else fails, is to make my own sheep costume and slip onstage with the kids.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home