Monday, September 26, 2005
I'm Surrounded By Beautiful People

Nick, who is probably pretty from every imaginable angle, including inside out.


Becky, this isn't just my favorite picture of you, its one of my favorite pictures ever. It makes me wanna giggle and dance and jump around.

Svenny, you really do know how pretty you are, right? Right? If you don't, let me know and 'Rez and I will rave about it for a while.


Jonny, even if I'd never seen a picture of you ever, I'd know it was you.


Jefe, you bring so much happiness to those around you, you glow with the reflected shine of our smiles.

Lou, you somehow remind me of the taste of cranberrries, and there are some jokes I can only tell you.


Coco, you get this exact look whenever you're thinking of something michievious to do, and if you could bottle giggles, this picture would be the label.

Sammy, everyone that knows you adores you. And some pretty great people know you.


Evan, people as pretty as you aren't required to be as kind and witty and fun as you are.


Even though I'd sprained my knee, I danced at your wedding, Eric and Christy, as a matter of principle. Being around your love could make a statue dance.



1 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

That picture of Becky manages to somehow capture all her essential hyperactive Beckyness.

I'm told I am quite pretty. My nickname at work is Stevie-lashes hehehe.

Post a Comment

<< Home