Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Another Actual Conversation
Kind and Lovely Boss - "So, believe it or not, we have a fire drill this afternoon. So when you hear the bell, just head out the main door and circle around to the basketball courts out back."
*pause*
"You look confused."

Receptionist - "Did I fall asleep at lunch and wake up in the third grade?"

Kind and Lovely Boss - "Now, see, I said that to the building management but they got mad at me."

Receptionist - "Just so long as they don't have the fire drill during craft time or recess, it's fine with me."


3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

I'd like to know why your building has basketball courts behind it. Is fun compulsory in California or something?

Blogger Pete said...

muwahaha, im at work and am sneaking on the net, hopei dont get caught...

Blogger Ben O. said...

I miss recess.

Ben O.

Post a Comment

<< Home