Friday, August 19, 2005
T-Shirts
Ruan designed this.

Coco thinks it should read, "I'm SO TOTALLY Blogging About This" and for she and I, I think that would sound more true to life.

I also want one that says -

Internet Star*
*no, not that kind.

or maybe one with this quote by Dooce -

I tried to come up with the simplest explanation of a blog so I said, "You know how when someone barfs and they can’t believe that the green peppers they ate in a burrito last night just came up whole, completely undigested up through the esophagus and back out their mouth, and the first thing they want to do even before wiping their mouth is tell someone about it?"



2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

haha! i loved that post!
sometimes when people say that they don't know what blogging is, i feel like i don't have that good of a connection with them. kinda like what tv meant to me when i was 10.

Blogger Lauren said...

*orders a shirt*

Post a Comment

<< Home