Friday, August 12, 2005
Some Random Unconnected Thoughts
1. You know theses?

Yeah, whenever you decide they aren't cool anymore/you aren't a 'Rebel' anymore/the director of the charitable foundation steps down for embezzeling funds, whatever, send your little plactic bracelets to me, please?
I have my reasons, ok?
No, I don't want to tell you why. Then you'll all know how they take rubber band wars to a whole new level and once you've tested their disturbing accuracy and the distance that can be achieved, you won't want to give them up.
Oh crap. Blew that one. Can I please have them anyway?

2. You know, only one strip of caution tape is necessary to convince me not to use the 'out of order' stall. I'm cautious by nature when it comes to bathroom stalls, the slightest suggestion is a guiding force. Putting eight rolls of caution tape across it so that it looks like my locker on my 15 birthday after my friends got to it with streamers and silly string, or what Lou and I did to Coco's lawn? It's overkill. It makes me cautious enough to use the other bathroom down the hall.

3. When you go to a country that has a lot starving people and send out the word that you're serving food if they wanna come sit through a church service, then you're an idiot and you've got it exactly backwards. Just give them the food. If they wanna know, they'll ask. People don't shy away from talking about faith and religion. They just shy away from you because think their life is only worth saving if they convert to your religion. Just give them the food, and they'll probably ask and they'll listen a lot better. Trust me, I've tried it.
Think of it as 'retaining your air of mystery.'


2 Comments:

Blogger brattywitch01 said...

i love those baclets!!!!! lol

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I swear to you people, I did not make brattywitch up.

Post a Comment

<< Home