Monday, August 22, 2005
Quote of the Day
"In fifteen minutes I'll be picking up my friends from work. They'll change in the car and we'll arrive in plenty of time for 80's night. I'm wearing three layers of black eyeliner and sky blue eyeshadow that fans out for miles. You get a free beer if the lesbian running IDs thinks you're in costume. I'm wearing fishnets, a black tulle skirt, and a fedora. Hot hot hot. The day of work wrapped up for me and I'm dying for a gin martini. I can't fucking wait. Summer is over next week. To celebrate, we went out and partied every night for 15 days. On Tuesday my flight attendant friend and I danced on a clawed up pool table to Queen. There's a limited amount of time before this becomes unacceptable. God bless small, southern college towns. Today I can grind my hips up on my best friends with a bottle of beer in my hand, and in three years, I'll be a problem drinker. Now I'm just young and dumb."

-CrassPersonality


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home