Friday, August 05, 2005
Love Song to Coffee.
I Y coffee so much, our relationship is almost sexual. Coffee is my lover, a wonderously supportive, utterly seductive lover.

Coffee nourishes and inspires me.

Coffee never judges me, never points out that it's my own fault for saying up so late.

Coffee puts a bounce in my step and a twinkle in my eye.

All the best moments in my life, early morning strolls, late evening chats, Coffee was there, in my hand.



I wanna marry Coffee in a surprise elopement in Prague in early fall, wearing a dress like this one, it's loose-fitting waist cauing tabloids to suspect me of being pregnant.
Oh and with these shoes and a garland of honeysuckle flowers in my hair and matching honeysuckle and lily bouquet.


Coffee, you complete me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home