Wednesday, August 31, 2005
I'm surrounded by beautiful people.

Stretch with his 'new friend'.


Sleeping 'Rezzie Beauty


Ruan, who is as lovely as he looks.

David, playing barefoot.


El Jefe. Doing his El Jefe thing.


Jonny, who is beautiful in ways we can't even scientifically identify yet.


Gorgeous JMsy who seems to have no idea how gorgeous he is.


Devin, who has the prettiest profile of anyone I've ever seen. She should be on coins.


Ike, you're almost too pretty to look at directly.


One picture of David is never enough.


Brent and bonus Stretch picture, mocking street signs in Russia.



6 Comments:

Blogger Jesster said...

Can I hang out with you? :)

Blogger Jm said...

VJ you forgot to include the star of this list...

You.

Your friends love you and it's rare to find someone who's outward beauty matches their inward spirit.

God made you one of a kind VJ never forget that. I'm glad to know you, even from a couple of thousand miles away!

:-)

Blogger michael.dufel said...

I LOVE that picture of Brent!


Shoulda woulda coulda... gone to russia. Instead the summer of dufel was spent working for 'the man'

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

I think I fancy everyone in these pictures. Some of them I fancy even more than I fancy myself.

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah VJ you aren't on the list! I think after my wife you are the nicest person I know !

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Jesster, please, PLEASE do.

JMsy, dear, you don't HAVE to be so nice, you're pretty enough to get away with being mean. I'm glad you aren't, though.

Dufel, we could photoshop you in the pictures. Coffee sometime next week?
And Stretch has a lot more russia pictures if you want to see them.

Jonny dear, you may fancy yourself a lot, but never as much as I fancy you. *kiss on the nose*

Ruan, it's an honor to be ranked anywhere close to your beautiful wife (not on the same scale, I know, this got weird, I hope you know what I meant). Anyway, I can't figure out who is more lucky to have the other, you or Chantel.

Post a Comment

<< Home