Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Happines is ....................
................ fan mail. Thank you. *stands on balcony and blows kisses into the crowd, a la Evita*

*warbles* "Don't cry for me, Argentina, the truth is I never left you, all through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise, don't keep your distance........."

Ok. I'll stop that.
I promise.
If there was ever a way to lose your fan base, me singing, that's one. So is admiting that I know the entire score to the musical Evita, probably.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

"The choice was mine, and mine completely. I could have any prize that I desired. I could burn with the splendor of the brightest fire, or else I could choose time"

Don't feel too badly. The two-disk set lives in my cd changer. I'm pretty sure that it has been in there for at least 2 or 3 years.

Post a Comment

<< Home