Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Another Actual IM Conversation
VJ says:
I think we need to install wifi in her ('Rezzie's) head, so that we can track her and talk to her anywhere.
We could be the voices in her head!
That would be FUN.
Don't pretend you haven't always wanted to be the voices in someone's head.

Gilly says:
I have always wanted to meet the voices in my own head

VJ says:
*pictures what they would look like*
I think they would look like my friends.

Gilly says:
I think so too

VJ says:
A motley collection of people that don't seem to match because we're all so weird in different ways.

Gilly says:
including small children

VJ says:
Yes.
Exactly.

Gilly says:
and some animals

VJ says:
Wow. Gilly, you understand me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Hee. Aw.

You should know though.... you already are the voices in my head.

Post a Comment

<< Home