Friday, July 29, 2005
Things I Love About Living Alone
No more trying to remember if it's my term to vaccum. If it's dirty, its my fault and I need to clean it. No more pawing through the calender to figure out if I feel guilty or indignant. So much mental effort saved.

No more phone calls to roommates while in the hygiene aisle at the drugstore asking what color her disposable razors are, so you can buy a different color.

Lots and lots of walking around naked.

I don't have to 'justify' a new pet.

No one has to know how much I talk to my pets.

I don't have to look at someone else's furnishings and say, "I can work with this .................. I guess."

I can put the coffee maker in my bedroom if I want.

I don't have to sit around and make polite conversation with other people's guests.

I can put all my shoes in a basket in the living room and just decide that they belong there.

When I find money in the couch cushions, I don't have to ask around, it's mine.

No one has to know how many times I watch George of the Jungle.


3 Comments:

Blogger x said...

I agree :)
:)

Blogger Thérèse said...

Well, actually, I do know how often you watch George of the Jungle.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Post a Comment

<< Home