Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Request from the pretty girl with the most heart-meltingest smile ever.
  1. JR
  2. Coco Bean
  3. Lou
  4. Bunny
  5. 'Rezzie
  6. Jonny
  7. Sven
  8. Pete
  9. Ike
  10. Col
  11. 'Shaw
  12. JMsy
  13. 'Mookie
  14. Eric
  15. Christy
  16. Lola
  17. Paul
  18. Stretch
  19. Devin
  20. David

Ok that was off the top of my head, now on with the questions.



Who is #8 going out with?: Well, 'Rezzie proposed to him a few times, but I don't think Pete has answered her yet. He claims to have a wife chained up in his basement and 46 kids. I would be outraged, but he said I could name all 46 of his kids.

Is #9 a boy or a girl?: Ike is a pretty, pretty boy. But he does sit with his legs crossed a lot.

Would #11 and #12 date?: 'Shaw and JMsy? Doubtful, unless JMsy converted to be a Jewish woman. I don't see that happening.


How about #18 and #4?: If Bunny dated Stretch *giggle*, he'd look like the oldest of her sons.

What grade is #17 in?: Paul is a lifeguard at SeaWorld.

When was the last time you talked to #12?: I talked to JMsy today, on MSN.

What is #6's favorite band?: I think Jonny has about 185,337 favorite bands. Go see his compulsory downloads, they're 'ace' as he would say.

Does #1 have any siblings?: Yes, JR has Billy, who is DARLING.

Would you ever date #3?: Well, Lou is lovely, but about the farthest away from my type as you can get, being a 15 year old girl and all. But if we were both kids and she had a brother, I'd totally like her brother and we'd daydream about being 'sisters-in-law' when we grew up.

Would you ever date #7?: Svenny? I'd be hard pressed to do better, but I don't see it.

Is #16 single?: Nope, Lola's dating Paul.

What's #15's last name?: Christy's is the same as Eric's.

What's #10's middle name?: I don't know, Col, sorry. Manticore? Adorable?

What's #5's favorite thing to do?: 'Rez? Shop for shoes, propose to people, run the world, play tennis.

Would #14 and #19 make a good couple?: Devin and Eric? I don't see it. And I can't imagine Christy (his lovely wife) would appreciate it. However, Devin and JMsy totally would.

What school does #20 go to?: Not a clue. And frankly, David looks too cool for school.

Tell me a random fact about #11: 'Shaw has a lovely deep voice and accent, that listening to makes me feel like I've just wrapped a towel thats been sitting in the sun around my body after getting out of a chilly pool

And #1: JR scrunches up his face when he sleeps and looks too adorable for words. And sometimes when I hold him tight, the world just beyond us seems to twirl dizzy and I hold on tighter.

And #3: I personally suspect Lou's a genius of some sort. Or of many sorts.

Have you ever had a crush on #15?: Of course, Christy's beautiful. I defy you to find one single solitary person who doesn't or didn't at one time, have a crush on her.

What's #4's favorite color?: Bunny likes cornflower blue, I think.

Would you makeout with #14?: I'll pass, as much as I like bearded men, I don't care for married bearded men, and Eric would manage to hurt me somehow. Literally. Once, in one day, he managed to split my lip open with one of those free AOL cds and bite a hole in my foot. I'm not kidding.

Are #5 & #6 best friends?: I don't know that either 'Rez or Jonny are the type to distinguish between 'best' and other types of friends, but we all love each other madly.

Does #8 like #19?: No, Pete and Devin have never met, but they would like each other, I'm sure.

How did you meet #2?: I had myself cloned. Coco's it. She's my Mini-Me. Only prettier and quite often, funnier.

How did you meet #18?: Stretch and I met at summer camp, when we were kids.

Does #10 have any pets?: Other than Manticores? Not sure if Col does.


Is #12 older than you?: Yes, JMsy is. And better looking. And sweeter.



4 Comments:

Blogger Jm said...

haha

that's the third time you've mentioned devin being a good match!!

I think she should raise her standards a bit...

But thankyou for the compliment!

Blogger Thérèse said...

Hee. I liked this.

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

Tonight I'm going to sit down and list all 185,337 of my favourite bands.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

JMsy, how dare you insult my friend JMsy. He's top quality and just because you ARE him doesn't mean you can make unkind comments about him.

Post a Comment

<< Home