Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Mystery Man
So there is this man that comes and sits in front of the lobby everyday. He leisurely smokes a cigarette, takes his shoes off, oddly enough, and sometimes reads the paper, sometimes works on a laptop. He's always very nicely dressed and looks harmless, but he doesn't work here, and he never comes inside. I have no idea why he comes here, but he looks rather happy and peaceful, and its not like he's hurting anyone.

But why does he come here? It's not like we have a view, and there are plenty of other nice benches and stuff around all the buildings around us.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he's hacking your wireless for your company secrets

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Awwww and I thought he just liked me. Now he seems all sinister.

Maybe he's just waiting for the ice cream truck that usually rolls though just in time to ruin my lunch. (The ice cream truck that rolls past the lobby really slowly, to give me time to put my shoes on and grab my wallet and take off the headset and come tearing out the door screaming "WAIT! I want my SpongeBob shaped ice cream bar!!!!")

Post a Comment

<< Home