Monday, July 25, 2005
Lets talk about Ike.
He's utterly nose-kissable. I should know.
Doesn't this picture look oddly .......... intimate? I was reluctant to post it, for fear of giving the wrong impression, but I swear to you, it was an implusive gesture in a roomful of people, not the tender making out with his upper lip it appears to be.

What really were the odds I've become friends with Ike? That's why I love the internet so much. And we'll have to rely on it more. Ike is leaving me.

And by 'me', I mean 'a reasonable driving distance from me'.

He gave me his little parakeet, which he named VJ after me. I'm changing the birds name to Ike, because it seems odd to own an animal named after myself. So, re-introducing Ike, the bird formerly known as VJ.

Ike is going home to Canada. I should know where in Canada, but frankly, I'm American. Our knowledge of Canada looks something like this. Really. ('Rez is so offended right now, I'm sure.)

Ike is happy, which puts the awful burden on me, of pretending to be happy about this whole terrible move. I'm sad. Gone are the days of jaunting up to LA, kissing his nose and assuring each other we really did exist. Now all I have to nose-kiss in LA is Jer. Which, frankly, I shouldn't complain about, because he's a very pretty man. Ladies, this man is single and can juggle. ('Rez has probably forgotten all about being mad at my map of Canada.) But seriously, Jer, you need to start a blog. (He says he read my blog once, and I'm hoping it'll happen again.) JER! BLOG!

Ike is leaving me. I met him by his blog, and now that is all I have left. *sniffles*


2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

*is offended at map of Canada*

*thoughts of being offended fly right out of head at sight of picture*

Geh, what a cutie.

I haven't seen a picture and instantly gotten a crush on someone like this since... well, since Mookie, really.

Hee hee.

So yeah, totally start a blog, Jeremy.

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

He's a really rather attracive man wearing a really rather attractive jacket. He should blog.

Incidentally, Steve and I were talking about you last night and Steve said "VJ's actually a really great person". It's true. We were making beef curry at the time.

Post a Comment

<< Home