Friday, July 29, 2005
Knowing My Key Demographic
Ok, so because of the word 'greetings' in the title of my blog, I get a lot of searches for greeting cards, electronic and other. Sometimes I think I should make a list and submit them to Hallmark to say, "This is what the market wants."

But hey, I'm lazy.

Here are a few of the better ones from this week.

greetings for a coworker leaving a company
funny birthday greetings to a christian person
Confessions of my love greetings
getting well greetings cards

and my new favorite ......
sleep with me greetings

I love that someone would a.) make a greeting card for this, and b.) that someone would actually broach the issue in greeting card form.

Others........

mind map& vj - Er, yes. I have a mind map. I can find you. *scary music*

her smokers cough - Sexy. Not sure why you'd be seeking this out, but .........

"torr david" usmc - Torr, someone is after you. It might be a coworker of mine, I showed her a picture of you and, well, you know how it is ...............

And the winner in the 'You'll Have To Be A BIT More Specific' catagory -

Blogs - I wonder what my rank is on that search?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home