Friday, July 15, 2005
Knowing My Key Demographic
drastic-haircut blog 2005 - And by 'drastic' do you mean 'done by a 13 year old'?

how to hold a cigarette - Ironically, this person who is now searching google for instructions on how to hold a cigarette, they probably started smoking to appear cool. *snickers*

"i kissed a mexican" - Well, you aren't alone.

a tow truck drivers poem - Try searching under 'William Wadsworth'. I think he did something on the subject.

pictures of kevin federline and bow wow shopping together - Bow Wow, whatever Kevin says, DON'T let him talk you into manpris or trucker hats with obscenities on them. Trust me, Britney is the ONLY ONE that finds that look hot.

free galleries flirt "couples dance" - I suspect Lenny is doing things in the Lobby when I'm gone.

scary noise - *giggle* I have this mental image of a wife waking up her husband and saying, "Honey, I heard a scary noise, could you go investigate?" and the husband getting up and tiptoeing the computer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home