Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Inspire me, please.

I'm taking requests today.

I'm just so distracted and spacey today. I can think of ideas, I just can't remember them for the 2-8 seconds it takes to open a new post, or even find a pen.

So, please, lend me your inspiration. Remind me of anything I promised you I would write about. Ask me anything. Tell me I suck and should give up trying to write, because that will whip me up and give me something to rant about. Tell me you love me, because well, frankly, that's just nice.

I love y'all.
Oh, and the photo's by the lovely and luscious Lou.


2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

The pronounciation of towns.
Museums in your areas.
New traditional wedding gifts.
A dream you recently had.
A story about your neighbor.
Something cute that ____ did.

Blogger Unknown said...

Just a couple of words:

Marco Polo
family
miss
post
photos

You'll understand.

lol

Post a Comment

<< Home