Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Happiness is...........
................ eating a huge bowl of blueberries, some cheese and drinking a glass of sangria for dinner on a hot night.

............... buying tampons with cutesy little feminist empowering statements on them. 'If this isn't bleeding for a good cause, what is?' gave me a good laugh, but 'Don't just change your tampon, change the world' made me think about channeling my PMS-induced rage into something more productive, "So help me, bitch, if you don't donate to my food drive......" It's a thought.

............... eating the rest of the blueberries for breakfast, with a cup of blueberry tea.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last night I had a random dinner. My wife made this salad, but I had salad for lunch. So we put half an avocado and a slice of american cheese in a bowl with some salt, oil and vinegar.

It was awesome. Go figure.

And no, there's no real reason why I thought you'd be interested in that.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Dude, there is no way to mess up an avocado. Avocado is the best.
I make a great avocado soup.

Mash up a few avocados, add roughly 3/4 a cup of chicken broth for every avocado, and add sour cream to taste. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
Works great hot or cold, and you can play around with it, adding lemon juice or onion or tomato.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Y
E
S
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Post a Comment

<< Home