Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Summer Plans
This summer, I plan to -


  • Watch ten sunsets with no distractions. Three of them, alone.
  • Walk in this. Wanna walk with me, or sponsor me?
  • Climb every available tree.
  • Dance while I cook.
  • Stop letting JR do all the cooking.
  • Take that belly dancing class on Sat. mornings at my favorite coffee shop.
  • Get tan lines on my feet.
  • Get watermelon up my nose.
  • Float on my back in the pool, drifting slowly, thinking of nothing and everything.
  • Build a sandcastle with a moat.
  • Take more quiet drives at twilight with JR, with the windows down, smelling the sage and oleander plant smell that the heat brings out.
  • Take the kidlets to a college production of Grease in the ampitheater on top of Mt Helix on a warm summer night, then take the them forking.
  • Play music louder.
  • Play my tamborine.
  • Buy some chocolates or such for my neighbors, as an advance apology for the tamborine playing.
  • Stop destroying every picture I paint.
  • Wear makeup no more than three times.
  • Write my name in the front of all my books, even the ones I intend to give away.
  • Realize that in my case, sunglasses are disposable items and stop feeling guilty every time I lose or break them.
  • Make friends with more of the kids in my neighborhood.
  • Buy S & C big, thick, colorful beach towels for their wedding gift.
  • Wear flowers in my hair, more often then jewelry.


3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

What is forking?

Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you are going to have a awesome summer and I hope you enjoy every second of it! Im going to make you a checklist and you better do all those things!! ;)

Oh, and it's great have your comments back up and working.

Blogger Thérèse said...

Can you send me one such book? One with your name written in the front, and a whole bunch of miscellaneous notes thoroughout?

I love the smell of old books.
Almost more than the smell of new books.

Also, can you send me a destroyed painted picture? I'm curious to see if your definition of destroyed is the same as mine.

Post a Comment

<< Home