Thursday, June 30, 2005
Good thing I didn't drink it.
So there was this can of punch in my snack drawer, left over from some company picnic or some-such, and one day I took it out, opened it and took a sip. It was awful. I'm not particularly picky, but man, this was NASTY.
I didn't want to throw it in my trashcan, because it was a friday afternoon and I knew that Carmen (the sweet little cleaning lady) wouldn't be around to empty it until monday morning, and so if I left it in my trash it would be a cloud of ants and flies by monday, and I don't know where the dumpster is, so I looked around and then dumped it over Bella, my plant.

She almost died. Really. The punch almost killed my plant. I feel horrible for poor Bella, but I'm feeling even better about the decesion to not drink it myself.


1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

plant killer?!!?!?!?

Post a Comment

<< Home