Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Another Actual Phone Conversation
CS Rep in Alabama Office - "You sound sick."

Receptionist - "I have, this is so embarrassing, I have a sinus infection. I got salad dressing up my nose, and now it's been infected for like a week. I'm such a dork."

CS Rep - "Really? I almost don't believe you, that anyone could be so clumsy."

Receptionist - "You'd believe me if you'd ever met me in person. I'm the clumsiest person you'll ever met. Let me put it this way. I was browsing a Cosmo magazine article, something about 100 new things to try in bed, and JR looked over my shoulder and said, 'Honestly, dear, that just looks like 100 new ways for you to accidentally hurt me.'"


4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

ROFLMAO!!!
i've hurt G plenty of times to know what to just not even attempt!

Blogger Pete said...

Is this comment even worth responding to vj? I think not. Perhaps if they left a link to their blog we could see just how intellectual they are eh?

Mean people suck, in the words of NOFX, I think you're smashing! To use a really old outdated English word.

And I don't think you're blog is any of those things.

And as I've known you a while I'm a good judge, if I don't say so myself!

Pete

Blogger Thérèse said...

Jed,

I don't know who taught you that being rude to someone who is not only sweet and has not one pretentious bone in her body but is loved by many people who know her only through her blog, but here's a friendly tip for you:

No one who reads VJ wants to hear from you. Really.

Also, you're not even funny. I mean, if you're gonna take the pains to insult someone, at LEAST be clever about it. [rolls eyes]

Blogger Minoa said...

ack! pete you freaked me out!
i thought you were talking about me and i was all, oh no! what have i done to vj? was i the reason her comments were taken down? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
so, in regards to that, thank you TRez for making it clear to me that some guy named Jed was the meanie.

Post a Comment

<< Home