Monday, May 23, 2005
Weekend Update, by guest host Marco Polo.
Wow, I did so many things I can hardly keep them straight.
I got to eat mexican food and someone offered me drugs but I said 'no' just like Daddy taught me, and I went up to a mountain town for pie and also got luggage just my size up there, and Tia VJ gave me a surfboard and promised to show me how to use it next weekend, and I made friends with Shasta and Walter and Reggie and we went to see Monster-in-law and Jane Fonda is a great actress and I got to sing in the worship band and had a nice chat with Tia VJ's pastor and Tia Lou and Tia VJ and I went to lunch and I got the biggest ice tea ever and I met some indians and was given my very own headdress and I met some sailors and I got a new hairdo that Tia VJ and Tia Lou call a 'faux surfer mohawk' and I tried to rescue some stuffed animals out of a big glass box but Tia VJ said they're happy living in there and I met a dinosaur at a coffee shop.


2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You met a sailor eh?

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home