Friday, May 20, 2005
Things that have made me laugh.
Defination of Hate.
Paying for a hit on your ex with HIS OWN CREDIT CARD.

Would you really shop at a website named www.plasticclothing.com?

I'm saving up to buy ALL of the ad space this woman offers, and make her wear ads for hemroid cream and adult diapers.

Crap, this woman is on to us. We've been plotting this for years. We never thought anyone would figure it out.

It's illegal to own a pet ferret in this state (don't ask me why), but many people do anyway. ('accessories' = ferret)

And this poor woman just has a dog for sale, but obviously she just really needed to vent about her brother, poor woman.

And this is the scariest definition of "fine" I've ever heard.
"She's fine, I can vouch for that, she does exactly what her father does: When the pressure's on, I don't eat and Nicole Richie is just not eating." - Lionel Richie
Isn't that exactly what we were all afraid of?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home