Thursday, May 05, 2005
Stolen from Sven
Sven has a meme running on his blog in which participants choose from a list of potential careers and say what they would do. Sven's answers are here.
The idea is to fill in your FIVE choices on your blog and then link back to the blog from which you got the quiz in the first place.

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...
If I could be a dog trainer...

Here are my five choices:

1. If I was a Painter, I think I'd paint only portraits. People interest me more than anything else in the world.

2. If I was an Architect, I would design a small house with high ceilings, twisty hallways, big windows and a little tower. The top of the tower would be my daydream room.

3. If I were a Librarian, I'd never get any work done, because I'd constantly be sitting down in an aisle and reading something.

4. If I were a Llama rider, I think my Llama would have a very long name. Like my cat, Presidente Maximus Lloyd Vincente, does.

5. If I were married to any current famous political figure, I'd probably have different political views then him, like Maria Shriver. I think that's the way it should be with every politician, they should be married to someone of a different political party. I think we would treat each other with a little more respect. At any rate, you'd be less likely to call the members of a different party 'idiots' or accuse them of something, if your spouse was one of them.


1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

I completely agree w/ you on the Painter idea. I don't really find photos that interesting unless there is a person or animal in it.

Post a Comment

<< Home