Friday, May 27, 2005
More Lobby Madness
Late yesterday afternoon, two young men enter the lobby.

"Hi. We're the strippers that you guys ordered. Is there a place we can change?"

I wasn't at all sure they were kidding, so I went with it. I pointed to the conference room and said, "Will the table work or do you need a non skid surface? And didn't we order a keg too?"

"A different driver brings the keg. Now did you girls want the cowboy, the policeman or the jedi fighter pilot?"

"Jedi, I guess. That's new and interesting."

After about 5 minutes of this, I said, "So, uh, seriously.............?"

And they told me that they were, in fact, selling art out of the back of their van. Although it did NOT, as I suspected, have plaster still clinging to the backs of them from being hurridly ripped from a wall, I declined.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home