Thursday, May 19, 2005
Marco! Polo! Is! Here!
Ruan has begun a project of sending Marco Polo (yes, he let me name him) around the world. Marco has begun his trip with me, and he arrived slightly jet lagged last evening. I'll let him take over for a while.

Hi, dis is Mawco. Once I got out of my mail envelwope, Tia VJ let me have a nice snack of apple and peanut butter and a nap before we went to the midnight showing of Staw Wars. It was vewwy scawy. Tia VJ covered my eyes for the scawy pahts. We got home vewwy late, and had to get up earwy for work, so it's time for my nap now, right after I finish my animal cookies.

*VJ brushes animal cookie crumbs off keyboard*

Ruan, we're taking very good care of your little bear, and I'll send pics soon.


4 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

So what did you guys end up dressing as?

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi boy, me and your mum loves you very much! take care of VJ and don't let her feed you to much sweets. And only decaf when you drink coffee. All the other kids at home says hello.

Blogger Michael said...

Classic, but I don't understand

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Marco Polo is a teddy bear. He's on a world tour at the moment. Currently he's with me.

Post a Comment

<< Home