Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Last night I bought Legos..........
......... for no other reason than to cheer myself up. And it worked. I bought this.

And instead of looking at me like I was an insane twenty-four year old woman in the toy aisle, JR joined in on the fun and bought this and this. And we cluttered up the dinner table, building as we ate.

So then I said, "Look, my pirates are having a meeting in the skull cave to discuss their health care benefits."
*long pause*

"I think I might need a vacation."


6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Go to BC. It's nice there, and you also get free health care.

Blogger Blandwagon said...

Hey, I'm thirty-six and I recently bought the Clone Scout Walker and the Dark Vader Transformation sets. Mock not the purchase of Lego by the elderly.

I like to swap their heads around. A Darth Vader head on Luke Skywalker's body makes a wicked cool zombie.

Blogger Unknown said...

May the force be with you... lol

It goes well with the photos I took at the premier. ;-)

Blogger T said...

Your boyfriend has impeccable taste in Lego..

..I want them!!

Blogger beaky said...

I WANT THAT STAR WARS LEGO!! I get to watch the film tomorrow! Breathe Becky, breathe. Oh dear, I think I'm going insane. I'll go now

Blogger Isho said...

wwwoooooooooowwww!!
i know what im gonna do today!!

Post a Comment

<< Home