Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Jefe, you are so ............ YOU. In a good way.
I got this email yesterday from him.


Date: May 16, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: Finally

Today I cut the webbing under my tongue. I can now, finally, lick my nose. Prior to today I could gleek, fold my tongue into single, double, or triple tacos, blow saliva bubbles, roll my tongue to the left & right, and even fold it back, but I could never lick my nose. I would recommend this modification for anybody but DO NOT ATTEMPT to do it yourself. It should only be done by a trained professional in a sterile environment. There are numerous veins and muscles in the surrounding area that could be easily damaged leading to disfigurement, loss of taste, or hemorrhaging of the tongue if this procedure is attempted by an amateur. As for pain, it is minimal, and aftercare is the same as that for a tongue piercing. Flush with warm water and refined uniodized sea salt twice a day. Allow six to eight weeks for full healing.

Jefe


3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Yay!!! I don't have to have surgery! I can already touch my tongue to my nose.

Blogger Michael said...

What purpose does that webbing hold? Is it like the apendix? How much did it cost? Is licking your nose worth the cost? Why would some one like ME want to do something like THAT?

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to any of these questions.
And I'm also afraid that Jefe does. I imagine the worth of such a skill is relative.
To me, not so much. To Jefe, well maybe it would help if you knew Jefe.

Yeah, that would clear up any confusion.

Post a Comment

<< Home