Thursday, May 26, 2005
In my quest for a sane life..........
So the other day I was telling someone, "I'd like to do [such and such], but in a time-crunch my priorities will lie elsewhere."

And I got to thinkin'. What is life, really, but a timecrunch?
And when pressed for time, people get really honest about what's important to them personally.
So what I said I would do in a timecrunch, I'm just going to live like that.
I'm not going to be afraid to say, "That is worth being cared about, but I don't have time to worry and care and invest in it. It's not of the few things I choose to spend myself on."

I'm going to say "I don't really care" a lot more often.

And the things I really do care about, the people and causes I hold dear, I'll have a lot more time for them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home