Thursday, May 12, 2005
If you're reading this, Dad.......
Last night I spoke with my father. I mentioned that I had a blog, and he asked where it was. I told him that I could hardly try to hide something I'd posted on the World Wide Web, so he was in the same position as everyone else. If he could find it, he could read it.

Lets see what my father and Google can manage.

Dad, if you read things about yourself on this blog that you don't like, then I'm sorry in a vague sort of polite way, but not THAT sorry, because it's nothing I haven't said to your face.
And if it upsets you, then good for me, because it means I've FINALLY found a way to make you hear me.

And if you feel you've been unfairly represented, feel free to start your own blog. I'll be happy to link to it anytime I mention you.

You can hardly ask for more than that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home