Thursday, May 05, 2005
Another survey, but not by me.
See, I've done so many of these that I imagine they all start to sound the same, and I'm sure I've answered most of these questions already.
And I think Lou was particulary witty in this.
So read her answers.


1. first name: Lauren
2. Were you named after anyone: yes
3. Do you wish on stars: Every single day, even when it's cloudy.
4. When did you last cry: Like last week or something
5. Do you like your handwriting: Yup cuz it looks like my dad's writing
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat: Ham
7. What is your birth date: August 16th
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Most definitely the scratched and battered N'sync cd. First cd I ever got.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you: Probably. Depends on what I'm wearing.
10. Are you a daredevil: I ate kangaroo once....and I'd jump off anything given the chance....does that count?
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell: Afraid so.
12. Do looks matter: What Coco said- "A little bit. I'm really big on personality and a sense of humor."
13. How do you release anger: Yell at my shoes...vent at Coco.....listen to jammin tunes
14. Where is your second home: Coco's house of course!
15. Do you trust others too easily: Depends on what kind of nail polish they have on. I'm very particular.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child: That little Orange and Yellow toy car that you peddel by running your feet on the ground....actually has doors and a roof. Oh yeah, then there was that toy vacuum that actually made noise. And the mailbox. I dreamt of being a postperson.
17. What class in high school do you think will be totally useless: AP European History, World History, and Ceramics
18. Do you have a journal: I am a blogger baby!
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot: Heck yes!
20. Favorite movie(s): Pirates of the Carribean, Legally Blonde, Untouchables, You've Got Mail, Finding Nemo
21. What are your (acceptable) nicknames: Lou, Laurie, Lulu, Lolita, Lucy
22. Would you bungee jump: Every morning before my glass of Florida orange juice
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off: No
24. Do you think that you are strong: I can....pick up my backpack...I must be strong
25. What is your favorite ice cream flavor: Every kind of ice cream except for anything with nuts and the Red Licorice flavored stuff from Cold Stone
27. What are your favorite colors: Orange, Pink, Green, White
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself: The fact that I overthink and overworry about everything
29. Who do you miss most: My birdy Aqua

30. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back: Uh...yeah
32. What are you listening to right now: My mother's taped Stargate episode
33. Last thing you ate: Ice Breaker's Fruity Mint Thing
34. If you were a crayon what color would you be: That orange one titled, "Macaroni n' Cheese"
35. What is the weather like right now: Windy. Holy crap!!!!! COWS! FLYING COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36. Last person you talked to on the phone: Coco
37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: humour
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you: You betcha
40. Favorite Drink: Dr. Peppper, Starbucks.
41. Favorite sport: Basketball and Football
42. Hair Color: Right now it's brown....kinda
43. Eye Color: Bluish Greenish Grayish (don't ask, God made them)
44. Do you wear contacts: I wish
45. Favorite Food: Strawberries and Macaroni and Cheese
46. Last Movie you saw: You've Got Mail (home); Guess Who? (theatre)
47. Favorite Day of the Year: October 31...candy
48.Scary Movies or Happy Endings: Both are fantastic
49. Summer or winter: Winter.
50. Hugs or kisses: lol, depends on who they are from...
51. What is Your Favorite Dessert: Italian Sorbet
52. Who is Most Likely to Respond: Coco
53. Who is Least Likely to respond: Jessica
54. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation: New York w/ Coco.
55. What Books are you Reading: Man in the Iron Mask
56. What's on your mouse pad: Don't have one
57. What did you Watch Last Night on TV: Gilmore Girls.
58. Favorite Smells: Right when the rain starts and a freshly laundered blanket
59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? That's a tough one...but they are both so very awesome!
60. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism: Creationism
61. What's the furthest you've been away from home: Australia...I could say Fiji, but I think I would start coming back towards the Western Hemisphere that way...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home