Monday, April 04, 2005
Weekend Update with Jimmy Fallon and Tina Fey
This is really just my attempt to convince the world wide that I DO have some semblance of a life on weekends.

Friday night my sexy boyfriend took me to the drive-in movies, to see Robots and Miss Congeniality 2. That was nice.

Sat. we tried to go the beach, but between the locals and the spring-breakers, there was no, NO parking left. We ended up eating our picnic lunch while cruising parking lot after parking lot, looking for a space. It was a nice drive by the ocean, though.
We went shopping in Old Town instead. I found the nicest vintage bead store and bought the supplies for a present for 'Rez. (Which came out beautifully, 'Rez, and you'll get in in the mail soon, I promise.)

Sunday was the time change, but that didn't bother me to much. JR had to drive me to church because I'm still to dizzy to drive anywhere. After church we had a lunch of rolled tacos and he went home to mow his lawn. I was going to try to get some cleaning done, but I was so dizzy and exhausted (I'm sooooooo reading to be done being sick!) that all I could manage was a nap, and a general tidying up. After the nap,I did feel a bet better, and JR came back over and we went grocery shopping.

Hmmmmm. So much for convincing y'all I have a life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home